Saturday, November 14, 2009

What a day

Multimedia Broadcasting midterm yesterday,but I was never get prepare and study due to my persuasive speech on the same day too.I was prepared on my persuasive speech and ignored the Multimedia Broadcasting.And yesterday,I had finally done my persuasive speech.Yay!!!

But,never study and even never touch a piece of MB notes paper,how I able and manage to answer the midterm questions???The best way ever...be a copy cat!!!Wakaka XD

The lecturer and many of us also called her as pregnant bi*tch,since she's pregnant now and wouldn't walk around,so we decided sit at the last row and convenient to let us being a copy cat.

Damn...I copied all man!!!Me and Helen straight away took out our notes and copied all.How terrible am I...and also the others,almost whole class I think.LOL.

See,Lim Yufie was so happy while copying my answers

We copied and passing around our answer papers to the others.Copy and passing around still not enough?We used technology,text peoples the answers too *thumbs up*

BabeJ came and picked me from uni after class yesterday.And I was fooling around and camwhoring inside the car.I was so bored!!!

All these pics I'm trying to cover my face coz no make up,very natural look me *ahem*

This fugly enough

Lubb lubb

Get flu yesterday,suffering!!!Hate flu plus running nose very badly,really killing me,coz I can't breath normally thru my nose but I have to breath thru my mouth.Sob *ha 7*

Ate flu medicine after bathe.And watched HK latest hitz TV series---宫心计

BabeJ bought me my fav junk food---Pringles


Ended up my yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. swt lor u.. summore wanna post this up tsk tsk. like very bangga lidet -.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...yala copy dou very yeng ma...lol

    ReplyDelete