Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Noob

Accidentally let me found something while in the Public Speaking lecture class today.A seriously very noob case that happen on me.

Mark took out my driving license from my wallet in the class today,and wanna have a big laugh on me and tease me with my "big head" photo,okay la I admit my driving license photo really kinda laughable=.= But...let me found something that really shocked in the same time.

Boys and girls,see the pictures clearly


Not understand what I'm trying to say?Let me show you guys another zoom in version

See clearly the expiry date,28/10/2009.Today's date,4/11/2009.My driving license was expired,gosh!!!The worse case ever,I was illegal driving for one week time without realizing I have an expired driving license inside my wallet,gosh that's so terrible.Somemore fetched Maa go uni today too=.= Gotta go renew it as soon as possible.I don't want get summon,I don't want catch by police.LOL

Played games in the class while tutor was teaching Flash.Tutor teach in front whereas I played game at the back.

See...I won the game^^


No comments:

Post a Comment