Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Partner

Still remember my noob post?

Now,I found my noob partner,another noob fellow.

Ta-daa...the fellow is my beloved babeJ!!!

Noob story begin...

BabeJ fetched me from uni right after I finish class yesterday.He accom me went to JPJ for my driving license renewal.Right after we reached JPJ,he took out his driving license and asked me a question,
"Bei ar,what month is it now?"
"November lo,why?"
He showed me his driving license,OMG...


Sorry picture was so blur coz using cheap-plug phone.

Expiry date-24/9/2009

I was illegal driving for one week time without realize my driving license had expired,babeJ more terrible,was illegal driving for one month time.Same case with me,without realize that driving license had expired.Big applause to us guys!!!

So,we renew our driving license at the same time yesterday.

Noob story end...

No comments:

Post a Comment