Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thirst 2013 & Simon's Birthday Bash @Zouk


My life will never get bored, surrounding by a jolly bunch of fawsome friends.We drink we party we craze together.Was invited to one of the most happening rave party Thirst 2013 which proudly present by Heineken.



The new bottle of Heineken


My always partner in crime,Miss Hiew.


The massive line-up for this round, from the International David Guetta, Afrojack, Nervo, to our very own local famous DJ Goldfish & Blink, could really brought all the ravers a massive head-spinning party experience ever.

Was so lucky to upgrade my pass from VIP to Heinesuite which able to get myself enjoy in the exclusive cabana with all night long free-flow,what a great night!



It was a really super duper party-packed night,rush to Zouk for our brother Simon’s birthday bash right after David Guetta on deck.
p/s: was thinking to stay abit longer for Guetta but since I’ve been to his rave last year so I’d rather skip it

It was way so messy whole night rushing to Zouk from Sepang, birthday boy was down coped with 70 people who kept asking him to bottoms up.Frankly I not in a sober condition during the whole session in Zouk due to after drank up to like 9 bottles in Thirst,messy mess. But it was a nice catch up with all my lovelies, we used to hang out and party so often, almost every week,which is kinda crazy.

With all my lovelies

With corn corn

And I found these on the next day.



XOXO

3 comments: