Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pointless update

Should or shouldn't I chop off my long hair?In dilemma and hmm am still considering.

Full set of Uniqlo product except my CDG sneaker and my new babie Fred Perry tote.Had the second Fred Perry tote of mine eventually and am loving them much!


Out to movie and tea session with my beloved honey and her dearest Wyman.

Quite an outdated post actually,but who cares?Haha xD

If am not mistaken,we watched Takers and Unstoppable,both at Pavilion.

Wyman asked me to capture this,he said he loves this building so much.I don't know why.

Nah,this!

the skinniest woman Tipa Pang

the two fatties buahaha xD

am starting to love Chatime~

Gonna meet my babes later,yeappie^^

Aih,feel headache and lazy when everytime thinking of open my notes and start to do revision.

p/s: I want gai gai! Baby brings me out oh puh-leez

No comments:

Post a Comment