Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Christmas was already over and soon new year 2011,have you guys already plan how to spend your new year eve?Till now I got no idea where should go and what should do,crowded everywhere make me feel so sick,but the mood to celebrate new year eve will never gone.

And the boyfriend went to Singapore without me,the very first time we not celebrating new year eve together.Kinda sad isn't it?But,never mind never mind,I'll find some plans for myself and am ok with it^^ (sounds so sarcastic)

Alright,shall back to the topic.

Had our Christmas eve at two different places,Rico's crib for his bachelor night and Maa's crib for chilling out with a bottle of sparkling juice.Nothing special happens,a very peaceful Christmas eve of year 2010.

Sorry I didn't take any picture of Rico's bachelor night.

sparkling juice+ang gu kuih=weird combination

lazy bum playing his Galaxy S non-stop

Cheers~have a little merry Christmas

The next day,went for wedding dinner of Rico and Jenny at Kepong.Heart filled wishes on your wedding,hoping the best for you two today and forever,happy married life.

my loves

us with Jenny the bride

hubby with me

hiak hiak am taller than you Wyman xD sexy tits huh

camwhored with Jynn

with the "lil-bit" drunk bridegroom

group pix of the night

That's all for my Christmas day.

And I've spend my boxing day with my loves one,teehee^^was a memorable night.Green and red is the main theme of the celebration,everyone have to wear either red or green on that night.We decided to have our Boxing Day dinner at Look Out Point since someone suggested to go up to the Genting hill so why not we choose another shorter path,little Genting.

the couple

old lady felt so exhausted after climbed up

photographer of the night

chocolate is her love

having my lamb chop~yumz

specky girl me

We have to buy our secret little prezi which cost at least RM20 coz we have an exchange prezi session on that night.

exchange prezi session started

photo phailed!Can't read the words coz too bright
"An unknown present,Im not a cup"

and I got a cute coffee cup from Jynn,thankiu^^

Bear got Pictionary from Tipa

Maa got her favorite cookies from Wyman

so excited when unwrap her prezi

Haa~she got my prezi,a mouse

red team

green team

Best pic of the night

Headed to Leisure Mall for movie after that.Gulliver's Travels.Overall,the movie is funny.


Had a chilled out session at Boston before the show start.We love Pictionary!!!A very nice game to play when chilling out with your friends,it needs creativity to play,you will become a creative person after you have a play with this,seriously am not lying.It's FUN!


Finally finish the update =)

No comments:

Post a Comment