Wednesday, September 8, 2010

STOP!



Go away you this drama queen!

Stop acting and disguise!Your action and attitude made people feel disgust.

Imma sick and tired to your drama and acting.Didn't you feel tired of being a drama queen?You have to live with a mask cover-up,it's so pathetic.

It's so ridiculous and funny that you did everything to backstab us,and congrates your intention was succeed,now you're the queen and we're the bullshits.But who cares?Get a life girl,get a life.

Do you really have a true friend?Nope,you don't even have one.

I treat you as my friend,but what had I get as my return?I get nothing,but a backstabber friend that is you.

Finally,we all know what's your specialty,you willing to waste your breathe and energy to brainwash and psycho people,so that eventually you are an angel.Yea,we're the devils.That's what you hope to be right?

It's ok,time will prove everything.

I don't want to waste my energy to angry what you did to me,anymore.Because I have my own life to live.

p/s: just wanna release my madness

No comments:

Post a Comment