Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The OMG Love In Disguise


Love In Disguise,a movie directed by Leehom Wang.His virgin film product I would like to say.

Hub and I wanted to watch this movie for quite a long time,and finally we watched it few days ago.

Seriously la,he is a talented music man,but not a good director.

Due to school holiday,a lot of secondary little girls take the opportunity to watch their idol's film.

When come a scene of Liu Yifei kissing Wang Leehom's cheek,the bunch of fans shouting behind,"No no no! What the hack!".Mmm,and I was like,laugh my out loud.LOL.

When come a scene of Wang Leehom performing in his mini concert (fyi,his role in the film is also a singer),you couldn't imagine what happen next.The bunch of fans singing behind.Hello,please behave,you're in a theater but not a karaoke room.OMG.

Lastly,when come a scene of Wang Leehom kissing Liu Yifei,the bunch of fans wtfomgiwannadie behind.Hmmm,speechless me.

Overall,storyline normal,but I love their motifs.They successfully bring out and reach their motifs.

p/s: Wang Leehom freaking handsome ar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment