Sunday, August 1, 2010

My 22nd Birthday

Squeeze out some time to update my blog eventually.ASSIGNMENTS drive my crazy,breathless and sleepless.

Comm Law down,Media Ethnic next.After Media Ethnic,countless assignments are waiting for me.

Indeed,time flies and August now.I still not yet blog about my 22nd birthday.And now,is time!

I have a memorable 22nd birthday this year,thankiu baby anyway.Not to forget my babes and honey to squeeze out your time to celebrate with me even though tired from work.Thankiu also to everyone who wished me no matter through phonecall,FB,or even SMS,a million thanks to you from the bottom of my heart.

Baby brought me to Jogoya to celebrate my 22nd in advanced.My favo restaurant!


Thanks baby for the lovely dinner^^

After dinner we adjourned to The Gardens to have a beer-for-two session.Zouk Bar we went.


Bad things come to me even though was my birthday.What I can say is,we are different,totally different! I'm kinda disappointed for everything you did,I keep it in my heart and never say out a word is because I treat you as my friend,don't try to do brainless action again,don't frustrate me anymore please.

Forget about the sad things!!!

Celebration with my babes at my crib on my actual birthday.Thanks for accompany me and stick with me on my day.


Lazy to upload photos here,view my FB la friends.

July,parties every week non-stop.Next post,Zouk Bar night,Dorcas turns 23,Quek's 24th birthday.

p/s: thankiu Baby!!! You know what am trying to thanks for~love ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment