Saturday, August 7, 2010

July Babies

Intro the other two July babies!

Dorcas and Mr.Quek!

Dorcas's 23rd at Garden Cafe.

As usual,the birthday girl was late again.The rest of us were fungry while waiting for the princess.Once the birthday princess came,don't say anything first,let's order,stomach is more important,LOL.

Yes Mark,anything?

Tina x Dorcas x Mua x Yuf x Maa

We love Pin Hole much!!!

Serve the cake

I was shocked when Dorcas said,"Boey Boey come!",I was like,huh what happen?And I get a big big surprise! It was my belated birthday celebration! Oh yeah celebrate together with Dorcas.Happy me sial~

Prezi giving ceremony

Bimboloves (Where's Helen?)

Girlssss

Boissss


We adjourned to Sanctuary after dinner for the second round.

Thanks lotsa for the prezi^^

The second birthday bird,Yuf's bitbit aka Mr.Quek's 24th at Seoul Garden.

have you ever drink Vitagen like this?

let's eat!!!

see the chicken,like a G-String

Yufreak and her birthday boii

Yum~Yum~

Happy Birthday Quek^^

"Someone threw a shirt to me" he said


Last but not least,Happy 23rd and Happy 24th to Dorcas and Quek!!!

Cheerz~

No comments:

Post a Comment