Thursday, July 19, 2012

19072012

It’s been a while I did not update my personal life and as what you all can see my previous posts are all about parties and events. Fact, event-packed almost every weekend, step inside to clubs couple weeks for non-stop, a random party with boyfie’s frens at Zouk – Heineken new bottle launching party at KL Live – Rev Cup finale party at Neverland – Wyman’s birthday bash at Phuture – Jeana Ho on decks at Stage – MTV Worldstage at Sunway and so on yet, I can’t squeeze a little time to blog all about them *self-slap*. Besides, due to job issue I’ve been travel from north to south and soon head to east. Boyfie starts to nag me for always not being with him. Will try to update them together with my birthday post, aite!


And now, please wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Im going to have my birthday bashes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment