Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April the 1st post



Everyone is asking me the same question,which is How's your work so far?Well,so far so good.

If you are the one who trace me all this while,you should know that I've started my work on the April Fool Day.Everyone around me had the same thought,the job offer was a prank,luckily it not.

Well,today is my 3rd day at XOX Com and everything goes smoothly thank god.Nevertheless boredom drives me insane seriously coz I not yet get my lappie so far.I did nothing at office but just waiting for time to pass,pathetic isn't it?Fortunate enough I'll get my lappie from company two days after,busy time ahead once I get my own laptop.

Out of office to customer center today as well as tomorrow,away from boredom and it turns to freedom.Everyone works hard to achieve the way to freedom but it turns otherwise sometimes.

Every working adult looking forward for Friday to come,now I know how's the feeling eventually coz am in the cage life as well.The only thing that can make my day,dinner with baby after end of work everyday,hang out afterwards.

And,the Lumix my beloved cam is back for me,like finally.Sent it back to Panasonic to fix before CNY due to zoom problem,it took about 2 months to get it done,it's been awhile my Lumix not by my side and I was kinda not used to it,mood dropped when everytime went out without a nice camera,finally it came back to mama's side,good boy my semi-pro,sayang you kawkaw.


p/s: Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge storms this Saturday! Let's hit the dance floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment