Thursday, November 11, 2010

November

Time flies like a blink of eye,it's Nov now and my forth week of my final semester,can't believe that three weeks more I'll be finish my study life.Not dare to think about my future,my work.

Busy weeks ahead,lotsa assignments are waiting for me to be done,but which should comes first,which should goes last?Totally no idea about that.Three weeks left but countless of assignments oh gawd teach me how to start?

Go to class "almost" everyday thou,I can't even pay my 1% of attention! Everyday gossiping with my bimboloves,discuss where to go and what to eat during next class interval,busy eating in front of lecturer,what a wonderful student life....

No longer wake me up when September ends,it's already change to wake me up when November ends.I want December!

HECTIC HECTIC HECTIC

that's all I can say

No comments:

Post a Comment