Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy 4 Years Baby ♥


Happy 4th anniversary hubbyboy

Time passes freaking fast,and it's officially 4 years!

4 years ago,
I decided to give my hands to you.
You are the first man in my life I thought of future planning with.

Thank you baby for loving who I am even if I have zillions of unreasonable flaws,
you said loving is to accept the everything.
You show me the real colors of love.
You showered me with your unlimited love and cares,and taught me how to love.

I am beyond words to express how glad I am to have found someone as great as you and be a part of your life.
Being with you,I so wanna take care well of you,
I just hope you would be fine and happy all the times,
seeing you smile is all I wanted to do,
because when you are happy,
it really sounds like the birds in the world are singing lullaby,
and when you frown,
my heart will cry with you.

I hope you know how much you meant me,
within my heart you are everything to me,
my love..


Last but not least,
thanks baby,
thanks for lighting me up,
thanks for keep adding bright spot into my life,
thanks for loving me so much,
thanks for everything.

Big kisses for you
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment