Thursday, July 15, 2010

Update!!!

It's been an ages I've never update my blog. I'm lifeless nowadays,fact I'm busying on my coursework,assignmentloads! And also "The Forgotten History" post production editing.All these really overwhelm me.I seriously lack of sleep,sleepless average 22hours per day.Overnight in uni Maclab these couple of days,consequently become uni is my crib whereas my home is hotel.I'm like a zombie now,body without a soul.The best or also can be say as the worst things when you stay overnight in Maclab is,NON STOP EATING!

the multitasker is editing the docu

the 1st night,lots of snacks

tu lady can't tahan already,take a rest 1st!

2nd night,my pillow with my maggi cup beside

eat eat eat!!!

cornflakes with milk

tuna with bread

assignments non stop!

I will still update my blog though.Let's give a short and brief update.

Update 1
Had a day out with hub!


Monthly cramp made my mood down all the day,hub brought me to Coffee Bean,hot tea helped a lots.Thankiu Hub!

Update 2
Hang out with Bimboloves (except Helen Bim) during our class interval.The lazy biatch overslept on that day again xD.So the remaining four of us decided to go MidValley.

Had our late brunch at a Thai Restaurant sorry Idk what's the restaurant's name,it's located at the lower ground floor nearby Subway.

Why I show this picture?This meal was actually ordered by my lovely Maa,Thai Curry Chicken Rice or Rendang Chicken Rice something like that,the taste normal but Dorcas say out a weird sentence after she had a mouthful taste on it.

Dorcas :"Why the rice got ARMPIT'S smell one?"
We was like,LOL xD

Stop here and will be update soon.
Next,primary gathering and Phuture night.And also Adrian vs 100shots at Ecoba.

No comments:

Post a Comment